Acserva ATSI-13XD00 Tower Server
Now available from Visionman Computers, this dual quad-core powered tower server. Never so much power packed into such a tiny package for such a pittance of a price, Visionman is proud to offer a server with plenty of muscle for all your IT needs! This server is easily deployable, perfect for clustering, and comes equipped with plenty of room for scalability. Visionman's line of servers are configured for optimal performance, and the best part is our servers won't require a mortgage!
This server includes two Intel Xeon E5606 CPUs with four cores each for all of your multi-tasking needs, a whopping 12GB of high-speed DDR3-1333 ECC Registered memory, three hot-swappable drives configured in RAID 5 to help keep your data secure, a DVD-RW drive, and dual Gigabit Ethernet to maximize your bandwidth, all in a sturdy tower server chassis from Supermicro.
For 20 years, Visionman has been providing business and home offices with the technology to stay ahead. Our number one priority is you, the customer. Need to customize a system? Not a problem! Just ask your sales person and we will be glad to custom design anything to meet your needs. Don't get trapped with ridiculously priced proprietary servers. Go with a Visionman server where quality, service, and low prices are our highest priorities.
- 2 x Intel Xeon E5606 Processor
- 2.13GHz, 8MB Cache, 4 Cores (each)
- Supermicro 733TQ-665B Chassis
- Supermicro X8DTL-i Motherboard
- Integrated graphics
- Dual Integrated Gigabit LAN
- 12GB ECC Registered DDR3-1333 Memory (6x2GB)
- Upgradeable to 96GB (when using registered memory)
- 3 x 1TB SATA-II Hard Drives, hot-swappable
- Preconfigured for RAID 5, capable of RAID 0, 1
- DVD-RW Optical Drive
- 4 x USB 2.0 Ports
- PCI and PCIe expansion slots available
- 665 Watt 80PLUS BRONZE Power Supply
- 16.8” x 7.0” x 20.9”
- Operating System Sold Separately