Visionman Quadro Workstation
For the graphics professional, time is money and there is nothing more important than saving time when working on your next big project. New from Visionman, this Quadro powered workstation is designed to slash rendering times, allow near-real time image manipulation, and power through the most demanding simulations. For those who are truly serious about video, graphics, and design, this workstation is a necessity. With the time saved by this workhorse, your Acserva investment pays for itself in record time.
Create Cutting-edge Designs
With NVIDIA Quadro® professional graphics solutions; design engineers have a powerful new way to visualize products in real time. Quadro solutions enable you to visualize your designs without spending hours rendering them after every design change. With Quadro, not only can design engineers create ultra-high quality images that are accurate to the smallest design specification, but they can also render accurate materials, such as metals, plastics, rubbers, or cloth, in real time. And they can interact with their fully shaded models in order to test design concepts and validate scenarios on the fly.
This Acserva workstation supports nVidia CUDA, allowing developers to utilize the massively parallel nature of a GPU in a familiar C programming environment. CUDA operates equally well with both DirectX and OpenGL based applications, and is intended to handle all your mathematical needs. Use of GPU's to handle heavy math loads is the way of the future, and your Acserva workstation is equipped to meet this need today!
For over a decade, Visionman has been providing business and home offices with the technology to stay ahead. Our number one priority is you, the customer. Need to customize your system? Not a problem! Just ask your sales person and we will be glad to custom design anything to meet your needs. Don't get trapped with ridiculously priced proprietary servers. Go with a Visionman workstation where quality, service, and low prices are our highest priorities.
- Intel Core i3-2100 Processor
- 3.1 GHz, 3MB Cache, 2 Cores, 4 Threads
- Thermaltake V3 Black Edition chassis
- 4GB High Speed DDR3-1333
- Upgradeable to 32GB
- ASRock P67 Pro3 Motherboard
- Western Digital 500GB SATA-III Hard Drive
- 2 x SATA-III ports, 4 x SATA-II ports
- Capable of RAID 0, 1, 10, and 5 (with additional hard drives)
- DVD-RW Optical Drive
- nVidia Quadro 600 1GB
- 1x Dual-Link DVI-I, 1x DisplayPort
- Shader Model 5.0, OpenGL 4.0, DirectX 11
- 96 CUDA Cores
- Up to 64x FSAA
- 2 x USB 3.0 Ports, 6 x USB 2.0 Ports
- Integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit LAN
- Integrated HD Audio
- 16.9” x 7.5” x 18.6”
- (1) PCI-e x16 (used by video card) / (3) PCI-e x1 / (3) PCI
- 650 Watt 80PLUS Certified Power Supply
- Windows 7 Professional 64-bit